Monday, September 29, 2008

A Happy Hello

A Happy Hello to you all this fine Monday morning! It's a gorgeous day here in Dundee, slightly windy but otherwise the weather is lovely. The boys are home for the holidays, so it's always nice not to have to get up early and rush around. I went for a run at about 8am and it was such a nice way to start the day.

So how was your weekend? Mine was so nice, really relaxing and lots of nice time spent together as a family at home. I did spend a good portion of time busy with my RSA Christmas Gift Exchange, I didn't realise the deadline was quite so soon, so I was busy making 29 gift packets, won't tell you what my gift, cause some of the RSA ladies read my blog, but it is taking me ages!!! I need to do some more when I am finished here.

The card I am posting today was so much fun to make. I seem to be making card in batches of about 5 at a time, at the moment, and this was just a single card I made for fun. It was quick and easy to do!! Hope you like it.



Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments: