Monday, July 13, 2009

Challenges are Cool!

So now I get the enthusiasm about doing challenges, it's quite addictive
when you get into it.

Today I have decided to take part int the Sketch Challenge that is up on Jen Del Muro's site i{heart}2stamp. I have always enjoyed her cards, and when I visited her site and came across her awesome sketch I had to give it a go!! This is her sketch:



Here is my take on the sketch:



And a close up of the cute little critter:



Don't you think the little image is adorable?!? It is from a stamp set available from SimonSaysStamp.com and is from the Woodland Creatures set. The set also includes a very cute owl, bunny, birdie and turtle as well as a few sentiments. Simon Says also has a huge range of other products and it is worth visiting their site. If you click on the Simon Says link in the sidebar, it will take you to their site.

Hope the week has started out well for you!

1 comment:

DoxieGirl said...

oh so cute! love this little guy!
~Kendra