Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mojo Mondays Sketch & Tales from Pollycraft Weekly Challenge

Hi everyone. Hope your Wednesday is treating you well. I seem to be settling into a routine this week, now that I am back at work with my hubby. Nice for my mornings to be a little less frenetic!

So today I am posting a card that qualifies for 3 different "challenges". The sketch I have followed is the latest one from the Mojo Monday blog. It was quite a challenging one this week, but I really enjoying working out of my normal comfort zone a bit! This is also my 2nd card I doing to try and get on the Tales from Pollycraft DT. The images that are available from Pollycraft are just adorable, and are just up my street. VERY cute!! The Pollycraft Challenge Blog is challenging us to create a card with sparkle on it. I used some lovely sparkly gold floss, sparkly gold bling around the circle, and used gold Stickles on the flame of the candle.

So anyway, moving along!! Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:




Thanks for stopping by, would love to know what you think of my card!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi darling, what lovely cards as usual! Also just love the photo of Jamie.....he looks so different! Can't wait to see you all soon! Don't overwork, and try and sleep in a bit...you deserve to! Love you!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card, beautiful sparkle!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

chris said...

Hi there Rene
this is fabulous love all whats going on its so much fun.
hugs chris xx

Lindsey said...

Hi Rene,
Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog. I see you've been busy too. I love that little duck and you coloured him beautifully! Hope everything is good in sunny SA!!
Lindsey xxxx

Christy said...

I LOVE this....some receipient out there will be a very lucky ducky :)