Friday, August 15, 2008

A card for Kayla

Happy Friday!! I am so excited it's Friday, that means my mom and aunt & uncle are coming to stay tomorrow. I live about 4 hours away from all of my family so I don't get to see them that often, so I really love it when they come to visit. Al & Pam are only staying for the weekend, but my Mom is staying for a week!! I am so looking forward to spending some quality time with her!

The card I created yesterday is one for my cute little niece Kayla. I am going to give it to Pam to take home to her. I am sure she will love it, especially the fact that her name is on the front. For this card I used another of Stamp 'n Stuff's cute teen stamps. This one is No. 805L and as with the others, can be found under the "Teen" section. Just click on their link to go straight to the shop!

This is just a quick, simple card. I had to crop the image again slightly (they are nice big stamps!!), mounted it with my rectangular nestabilities die, used Hero Arts stamps for Kayla's name and a bit of sewing.



Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I will be back with another scrapbook layout soon!

1 comment:

Tessa Ann* said...

Hi Rene!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and yes I remember you!
Congrats on your new home, I know how exciting it feels!!
Take lots of pics and enjoy :)
Enjoy your weekend too!
--Tessa Ann