Saturday, August 23, 2008

My first Inchies!

Hello everyone.


Hope you all had a great week. Mine was one of my nicest in ages. Having my Mom here has been amazing. We have had a week filled with "quality time", and it has been so much fun. I am going to miss her so much when she goes home tomorrow.


This morning we are heading out to the boy's Bicycle Rally. I am running an 8km run, and then going on a 8km bike ride with Bryce, so I think I might be a bit tired later!!


Today I am sharing the first Inchies I have ever made, they were for a swap I did at RSA. It was a lot of fun. The image I used is one from Hero Arts.



Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hopefully SA wins their rugby game this afternoon!

P.S Sorry if the spacing in this post is off, blogger is giving me a bit of a hard time this morning!!

No comments: