Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Krafty Creation Challenge with the Spotted Chick

So today I decided to make another card with one of the lovely images Sharon stamped for me. I am really loving playing with my Copics right now. I placed an order with 7Kids yesterday for some new Sketch Markers, so far I only have Ciao's and the square markers, so I can't wait for these to arrive!!!

So while blog surfing I remembered a blog I used to really enjoy and went and visited the Spotted Chick, I really wasn't sorry, and so enjoyed catching up on Jeanie's latest cards, and drooling over her new craft room.

As I scrolled down I noticed her Krafty Creation challenge so thought I MUST create a card for this lovely challenge. Only problem is I only own 1 piece of Kraft cardstock, which I had already used a section of, luckily I had enough left to make a card, so here it is!!



(CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR A LARGER VIEW!)

The sentiment I used on my card is by Annabelle Stamps as well as the yummy Boysenberry Sprinkles!!

Hope you are having a lovely week so far, we had a lovely thunder and rain storm today, and I LOVE it when it rains.

Crafty hugs xx

6 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

This is adorable. Rene'! I love the color combo! :O)

XXX

Anita said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The image is colored so perfectly, and I like the way you sponged the frame too! :)

Jolanda said...

your color work is amazing!!!Beautiful card René!!
Have a nice day!!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Great card, you and I better win, I also entered, lol!!!! Or else we kick the chicken out of the coop, woohoo.

Sharon said...

You're on a roll girl. These girly cards are really looking fabulous. So nice to see you're enjoying your new images. Tons of hugs, Sharon xxx

The Spotted Chick said...

Acccck! Only one peice of Kraft CS left!! Say it ain't so!! LOl!! Love your creation Rene! Those little Magnolia stamps are just adorable! Thank you so much for participating in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! {{{hen hugs}}}