Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My First "Anita be Stampin" card

Hi all. Hope you are having a fab week. WOWZERS it's hot here today. Sticky icky weather!! Anyway, lets move onto a much more pleasant topic!!

Today I am going to share my first "Anita Be Stampin" card with you. The image I have used on my card is an "Anita" freebie that is available to you if you become a member of the "Anita Be Stampin" group over at Paper Craft Planet. So if you want to get your hands on this adorable image pop on over to Paper Craft Planet and become a member of the "Anita Be Stampin" group!! :)





The list of items used on my card are as follows:

* Image is called "Follow me Fairy" by Anita Be Stampin available for free from Papercraft Planet
* Sentiment is from the "I can fly" set by Annabelle Stamps
* Pink Bling are called Sprinkles and are also from Annabelle Stamps
* Patterned paper is by Basic Grey
* Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart


The challenge over at "wee Memories" this week is "ANYTHING GOES" so I am linking this card to their challenge. I am really loving this blog, it has wonderful challenges and the DT cards are always awesome!!

I hope you have enjoyed your time here. Please stop by again on Friday when I will be sharing my newest Annabelle card and challenge!!

8 comments:

Jolanda said...

Amazing Rene,i love these sort if stamps!!!So very beautiful!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Wow! Great job on your first post as a DT member, Rene'! She is beautiful! :O)

XXX

Jessica Navarro said...

Awesome card, Rene! Love the little butterfly touch in the corner.

Sharon said...

I just love your new look cards Rene. You are doing so well. Well done on a stunning creation. Love that sentiment... simple, but sooo sweet! hugs Sharon

Bev said...

Wow Rene ~ what an amazing card!! You work is so beautiful. Congrats and well done on first DT reveal.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories! :)

Tracy S said...

Beautifully done! Love the colors you used.

Anita said...

Hi Rene'- Wowsers!!! This card is sooo gorgeous! I love every little thing about it. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! Hugs~Anita