Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Product Challenge @ Scrapbook Challenges

Hello! So I just posted today's challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges.

My challenge is to use the following products on your layout:

1. A border punch! I find I use my border punches ALL the time, they just finish off a strip of patterned paper perfectly!

2. A banner! I created my banner myself, but you could use cut patterned paper or any other bought product for this item.

3. A machine or hand cut title! I used my Slice machine to cut my title.

OR

You could replace one of the above items and instead create a stamped embellishment. This is such a fun thing to do on a scrapbook page!!

So do you want to see my page??




Some of the products I used on this layout are:

- Border Punch - Fiskars
- Red Gems are called Sprinkles and are available here. I have these in a whole range of colors and use them on most of my pages!
- Slice & Design card used: Think Pink
- Colored staples by Making Memories
- Owl stamp - part of a set by Simon Says

So.... I would LOVE for you to play along. Come and join us at Scrapbook Challenges and link your page!! Enjoy the rest of your day x

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

This is very beautiful,love the bright colors!!!!And i'm in...gonna work on it tonight!!!
Thank you for the challenge!!
Have a beautiful day!!!!