Monday, August 9, 2010

Sketch 212 @ Scrapbook Challenges

So... I seem to have my scrapping mojo back, and it feels great!!! So what better way to celebrate than to show you the layout I made with the latest sketch from Scrapbook Challenges. This is another fabulous one by Pamela, and made my page so easy and fun to put together!!


Fabulous don't you think?!?

And here is my page:




This is a layout I made about my youngest, Jamie's first fun gala. It really was so special to witness!

In case you were wandering here is a list of the products I used:
- Patterned paper (sorry not sure who it is by!)
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Hero Arts journaling stamp
- Sprinkles by Annabelle Stamps (link is in my side-bar)
- Arrows cut with my Slice
- Chipboard embellies by K & Company
- Fiskars border punch
- AC Remarks letter stickers
- Tiny Alphabets by MM
- Word Fetti by MM
- Bernette sewing machine

We would really love for you to become a member over at Scrapbook Challenges. There is a new sketch every Monday, as well as lots of other fun challenges every week. Check it out!!

1 comment:

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

i LOVE Pam's sketches and you did such a great job with this one!