Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fabric Tuesday's at Quiltstory

Fresh Poppy Design


So the two awesome sisters Heather & Megan over at Quiltstory had the idea to start "Fabric Tuesday's" over at their blog. The idea is to link your fabric creation.

So today I am going to share a cushion I made last month. I made it with the left-over fabric from my first ever quilt, the Avignon Picnic quilt, which I blogged about here.

Please don't get me wrong, I love this cushion way more than the face in my photo would indicate :)



Check out Quiltstory to see all the other wonderful fabric creations!!

2 comments:

Jolanda said...

where do you buy the time to do this all????????You are so very buzzy!I love this!Good work.
Have a nice day,Jolanda

Quiltstory said...

Funny, your face doesn't look to pleased with the pillow! Love it, so cute! Thanks so much for linking up! We hope you see you back on tuesday's with more projects!