Monday, October 13, 2008

I am back on-line and FINALLY 1000 hits!!!

One doesn't realise how much you are addicted to the Internet until you don't have it!! We have been having problems connecting to the Internet for more than a week now and it has driven me absolutely mad!! I need to be able to visit all the amazing blogs out there to gain inspiration, and have missed it so, now I need to catch up on all my favourites, at least that is going to be fun, lots of new stuff to look at!

It was a really busy but fun weekend. On Friday afternoon we had Bryce's birthday party. I went to school and fetched him and a whole lot of his friends, wow it was a noisy trip home, I couldn't hear myself think!! The party was a huge success and everyone had a ball. I will try and load some pics of the party during the week. Saturday was his actual birthday, so of course we had an early start to open his pressies. He was over the moon with what we got him and spent a wonderful day playing with all his new things. His best friend came over in the afternoon for a sleepover, we got KFC for supper and then had a marathon game of Monopoly. Yesterday we left all the kiddies with Ray's folks for the first time and went to church on our own. We had an outside minister preaching and it was awesome, there are some amazing things happening in our church, and it is so wonderful to see God's works happening right before your eyes!

Today I am going to post a scrapbook page I did a while ago. This is the first page I created where I incorporated my new stamping hobby, it was so much fun to put together. I used the Hero Arts little animal stamps, and I think they add such a cute element to the page. I find I am using stamping on all the pages that I create now, and it just finishes the pages off so nicely.
Please note, the little beanie Jamie is wearing was knitted by yours truly. Another of my hobbies I try to find time for!

Thanks for looking and hope you have a great week. It is going to be a stinker here today. Jamie has his first swimming lesson today, I have to get in the pool with him, so that is going to be fun!

No comments: