Monday, November 10, 2008

Yippee!

Good morning, lovely Monday morning here in Dundee!

The Yippee! title has a double meaning today, it's the sentiment on the card I am posting, as well as the fact that Jamie seems to be on the mend. I am so relieved! It has been a long week, and it is so good to see him smiling and happy again. He still isn't eating or drinking as well as I would like, but hopefully that will improve soon.

The card I am posting today is the one I made for the November RSA birthday ladies. It is a bit different to the type of card I usually make, no cutesy image on it, but I really enjoyed creating it(them, I made 4!). The stamps I used are by Hero Arts, and it's also a colour I don't use very often, purple!! The dotted circle around the stamped "flower" is by Heidi Swapp.


Hope you all have a great week. In the car on the way to school this morning, the boys and I were counting the days until their holiday starts, and it's 20. They were very excited, as am I!!

No comments: