Monday, December 8, 2008

First Day of Holiday & First Xmas Card Posted

Hello All. Hope this Monday is treating you well. Here in South Africa it is the first day of the boy's holiday, and it is a perfect Summers Day, 33 Deg. Celsius today, so in fact it's a real scorcher! I will definitely be hitting the pool later.

Today I am posting my first Xmas Card. This is the one I made for our RSA Christmas Card Swap. I had to made 20 odd cards!! I received absolutely gorgeous cards back from the other ladies who took part, and had so much fun opening all the envelopes!
Hope you have a great week. I will be back soon.

1 comment:

bluestorm said...

Hey Ne'

That's a really great Christmas card - well done! This year has gone so quickly, hasn't it? I'm starting to count down the sleeps until the end of the work year - thankfully we have our year-end work Spa day to look forward to in the interim! Back and neck massage, Indian head massage, facial and manicure - what a treat!

Can't wait to see you for Christmas and I'm really chuffed that you suggested the secret Santa gift idea too!

Speak soon.

Love you