Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Simon Says & Annabelle

Hi everyone. It is a GLORIOUS day here in Dundee today. The sun is shining, my garden is smiling and everything seems to pretty and shiny!!

The kids went back to school today, and I am missing them. It was such a short holiday! Saying that, Jamie is almost being as much as a handful as both the others put together!

The card I am posting today is one I made for the weekly challenge over at Simon Says. I try and enter this one every week, cause Heidi and Heather and all the other DT girls are so sweet!

The challenge is to use Green & Red on a card. I decided not to go the Christmas route and instead made a kid's card because green & red are lovely kids colors. I added a bit of blue as well. The image I used is another one from a set of Annabelle stamps called Helen's Party. This is a lovely birthday set and has some really cute stamps in it. I am going to try and make a card with the cake and presents for a male birthday card soon. I used my Copics to color cute Helen! If you are interested in buying any of these sets please click on the Annabelle link in my sidebar and go and have a look!


Here is my card and closeup photo:



Thanks for stopping by, and thanks again to the lovely ladies who leave me comments. I SO appreciate it!

11 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Very cute card....gorgeous!!

Jerusha said...

So cute! I just love this stamp set, one of my faves. I love the way you've coloured it and put it together and added the sprinkles!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is fabulous!
Gorgeous colours and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Simon Says Stamp!
hugs
kim x

Andrea said...

This is gorgeous Rene'! I love how you've put this together - the colours, the colouring - everything is fantastic!
Andrea
x

ursula in RSA said...

Like the card. A lovely set for someone with lots of kiddies cards to make, like ME

Happylittlestamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rene

Meahni said...

Such a cute card, and I love that image!
PS: the 'cheque' is in the post :-)

Kylie said...

Very Cute! Love the highlights in Helen's Hair, just so CUTE lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Ida P. Krause said...

Fun Fun Fun! Love the wonderful colors and of course that image is just so cute. Great card.

Teresa said...

this is such a fun card!