Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Product Challenge @ Scrapbook Challenges

So my friend and fellow DT gal, Jolanda is hosting her first challenge the Product Challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges, and when I saw all the items she had included in her challenge I just knew I had to take part!!

Here is my page, the deets will follow.






PRODUCTS I USED:

* P.P, Tab, "Dude" alphabet stickers, cloud sticker, star pin all part of the Sweet Sue kit from Noel Mignon.
* "Cool" letter stickers - Apollo Remarks by AC
* Ribbon gifted to me by Pamela as part of my DT package
* Digital image available for free from SLIEKJE DIGI STAMPS (she draws the most adorable images!!)
* Image coloured with my wonderful Copics


Thanks for stopping by, would love to know what you think! Why not join Scrapbook Challenges, it really is an inspirational group!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love your LO its great I love the stamped image too! and your pictures are soooo cute! lovely job! Samantha :0)

Jolanda said...

I love it René,you knew that before :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to play along!!!!

Jessica Navarro said...

Adorable! The black and white photos are great on this layout. Very nice!