Friday, November 12, 2010

Say it in ... Gold

So as my title would indicate our Annabelle Stamps challenge for this week is to create a card in GOLD!! Wow, this challenge had me a bit stumped as I have next to no gold elements in my stash. I managed to find a few little items, and put together a classic Christmas card for this challenge. Do you want to have a look??



This card was also quite a challenge to photograph!! The side-on view is a better representation of the actual colour of the card! I used the gorgeous "Christmas Scene Baubles" set for this card. Perfect stamps for making a stylish and classic Christmas card. Check out the Annabelle Stamps shop HERE.

We would really love for you to play along with us in this challenge. What better time than now, we all need to stock up on our Christmas cards, right?!? Once you have created your card link it at the Annabelle Blog, if you enter any of the Annabelle Challenges this month you stand a chance of winning a $20 gift card to spend on some yummy Annabelle goodies!! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

9 comments:

Ida said...

Gorgeous! Love that you used White EP on the Gold Ornament. (I almost used that same set). I agree photographing Gold cards is hard.

Jolanda said...

beautiful Rene,this background is amazing!!!!I have some gold charms,i will send you some if you like....
have a nice weekend!!

Jolanda said...

hi,i ran through my stuff,i have loads of charms...hehehe...and there are some on their way!!!
Have fun with it!!

Sharon said...

A stunning classical christmas card girlfriend... just love it!

Bev said...

Oh Wow, this one is a beauty. Love it!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

I love your card too Rene! You added a twist to the challenge which is great!!!!
Have a good week end

Lelia Pierce said...

This is beautiful! What on earth did you use for your background (or did I miss that part)? For having "not many" things in gold, this is one stunning solid gold creation!

XXX

Susan Hogan said...

I agree, a beautiful card. Don't tell about the bug and metal embossing thingy, though or lots of people will be doing it!

Patricia St Martin said...

Stunning... Just love your card. All that gold. WOW!!!!
If you would like to stop by my blog you can click here
Happy Crafting,
Pat