Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Color Combo's Galore, Challenge 110 & Latest Sketch @ Let's Scrap

This is going to be a long post, so I hope you stick around until the end!! :)

I am going to be sharing 2 layouts with you today. The first one is one I created with the latest color palette from Colour Combos Galore. I am combining it with the latest challenge at Let's Scrap, which is to create a layout with a woven background. Here is my layout:




Here is the latest color palette and challenge at Color Combo's Galore.


Next up is the latest sketch at Let's Scrap, it's another goodie!!!


And here is my layout based on the sketch, this is my oldest son Caide who celebrated his 12th birthday in June.




Product I used on this layout:

~ Paper, chipboard embellies, "hello" stickers - Basic Grey
~ "twelve" letters - AC Thickers
~ Martha Stewart border punch
~ Hero Arts zigzag stamp
~ Twine
~ Paper Frills by Doodlebug Design
~ Dazzles by Enmarc

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by today. I hope you are having a good one. Thanks so much to those that leave a comment, they really make my day :)

3 comments:

Alison said...

Fab LOs Rene...the monochrome one is my favourite!
Alison xx

Unknown said...

You really knock them out of the park each time eh Rene! great work! love what you have done!

Jessica Navarro said...

Great LO's Rene'! Love them both. I really like that you only used part of the weave for your background.