Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sunset/Fall Colors Challenge @ Crafting for all Seasons

Hi ladies, sorry I have been a bit quiet on the blog front, I am afraid life has just been getting in the way!! The new challenge is up at Crafting for all Seasons, and it is challenge #10 and is Sunset/Fall Colors!! These just happen to be my favourite colors, so I was a very happy camper for this challenge. To top it all off, we got the most gorgeous images to play with!!!

So do you wanna see my card??



As I was saying, isn't this image just GORGEOUS!! It is called "Nose to Nose" and is available from Whimsy Stamps.

Here are the Copics I used:


So the prize for one randomly selected person who takes part in this challenge is:


Awesome prize don't you think?!?!?!

So we would LOVE to see your Sunset/Fall Color creations, when you have completed your project link it to the Crafting for all Seasons blog HERE. I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

you are right the colors are awesome! very cute

Sharon said...

A really beautiful card honey. Love it! hugs Sharon x

elke said...

The card is very beautiful and the little dog is so cute!
Great card!

lg
elke

Carol said...

Love the colours you chose for this Rene, it's a gorgeous card. Carol x

life documented said...

Wow Rene, just beautiful...you are a Copic Master!

Bianca said...

Your card is so very lovely! The image is so very beautifull colored! xx Bianca

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Rene'!

Great copic coloring! :)
Sandy