Saturday, July 6, 2013

A sneak peak of the new Cut Files at Some Odd Girl

Hi ladies, just a quick early morning post to share the card I made using the new Rectangle Cut File, 
available soon from Some Odd Girl here:

Here is the card I created using one of the rectangle files, I totally LOVE how this one turned out!!!!


I popped the rectangle background on some adhesive foam, to give it some lift, and it really gives a great dimension to the card. I used the super super cute "Tweet Kaylee", she was a joy to colour, you can find her here

I used two of Kristy's awesome tutorials on the colouring of this card. Her yellow shading tutorial which can be found HERE and the hair colouring tutorial which can be found HERE!

SOME ODD GIRL has an amazing special running until the end of today, do yourself a favor and go and check it out.....like now!! :) HERE is the link to the shop!! Click on the DIGITAL STAMPS heading on the left hand side for all the awesome digis up for sale!!

Hope you all have a wonderful happy weekend xxxx

No comments: