Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My first non-card stamping Item

Happy Wednesday to you all. Half way through the week already! It's another gorgeous day here today, warm and bright. I can almost smell summer on it's way...

Today I am sharing an address book I created with another really cool stamp from Stamp 'n Stuff. I wanted to try and create something different for a change. These stamps are perfect for teenage or pre-teen creations. I made this cover for an address book, but you could use it for a journal or just a notebook. The possibilities are endless. There are 2 other stamps in this range that are equally cute. My boys have asked me to make them a bookmark each with one of the other stamps, so that's next on my agenda! This stamp is no. 804L and is R22.00. It's a nice big stamp, so really good value. Go and have a look at the Stamp 'n Stuff website. You will find these stamps under the "Teen" section.





Cool girl address book

Ingredients used:

Cool Girl Stamp by Stamp ‘n Stuff No. 804L
PP – Not too sure (sorry, cut off the info strip ages ago!)
Blue cardstock
Red gems
A-Z notebook purchased from Pick ‘n Pay

Other Items used:

Rectangular Nestabilities Die
Label maker
Pencil crayons
Grumtine


Nearly time for me to go to the shops and then to pick up Bryce from school. Speak to you later on in the week.

No comments: