Sunday, August 24, 2008

Find Joy

A friend of mine gave me a fridge magnet for my birthday and the message on this magnet is "True joy is found in the simple pleasures God gives us every day". To me this message is so significant, I try and live each day to the max, and be grateful for all that I have! I know that God has blessed me so richly, and I am truly thankful for that!

I love the sentiment on the card that I am showing today. It is by Hero Arts, I love their stamps! The image is by Great Impressions, another South African based stamp company. I created this card for a Cuttlebug swap we had at RSA. I received some lovely cards back. This is an amazing group of ladies, and I have made lots of friends on-line. Hopefully I will get to meet some of them in person one day!



Enjoy what is left of your weekend. My mom left this morning, and I am missing her SO much. Love you Mom x.

No comments: