Monday, September 1, 2008

A new little Venture for Me!

Hi All.

Sorry I have been a bit scarce! I used my full amount of ADSL before the end of the month, and to use dial-up takes ages, so new month and more time on-line, yay!! I was going into serious withdrawal!!

So to explain the title of my blog today. I have been asked to scrapbook for a friend of mine. She is an extremely talented sportswoman, and leads a very busy life, so I am going to scrap her pages for her, and earn a bit of pocket money while doing it! So I am really chuffed, hopefully others will see her pages and I may pick up a bit more business. It has always been a dream of mine to make a bit of money doing what I love, so please hold thumbs for me that this turns out the way I want it to. I don't want to make bags of money, just enough to be able to buy more scrapping and stamping stuff!!!

So in that vein, I will post a scrapbook lo today. I have not been doing much cardmaking lately, it's been all about the scrapping at the moment, but I did make a few more "thank-you" cards with another of Stamp 'n Stuff's lovely stamps. I just need to take a photo first!

The lo I am posting today is just a simple one I did of when Jamie started trying to crawl, it was so cute to watch!

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

kelly said...

that layout is so adorable! i love the photos :)

thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!