Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been a week!!

My goal for the week ahead is to post more!!! If I try hard enough, maybe I will finally hit the 1000 hits mark. It has been a rather long time coming, hasn't it?!?

Last week flew, as they seem to be doing at the moment. Ray has battled all week with his finger, and has been to the doctor 4 or 5 times, it got infected and he has been in absolute agony!! Who would have thought a cat bite would lead to so much pain and discomfort for him. It is still not right (a week later!!) and I am not quite sure what the next course of action is going to be.

This morning I went to Caide & Bryce's athletics day, it was SO much fun. I am really blessed to be a SAHM, so I can always attend these events. I got some gorgeous action shots, so can't wait to scrapbook them. I also need to do some scrapping for my client this week, she brought me some more photos to scrap, so I am really chuffed!

I am finally going to show you another "thank-you" card I made using one of "Stamp 'n Stuff's" flower stamps. This was a different colour combo for me, but I like how it turned out. The stamp can be found under the "Flowers" section, obviously, and is No. 767H and is only R16.50. I am so impressed with the prices of the stamps at "Stamp 'n Stuff", they are so reasonable!



I have more scrapbook pages and another card to post later on in the week, so be sure to check back. O.K?

No comments: