Sunday, September 21, 2008

I finally own a Cupcake Stamp!!

From the day I started stamping, I wanted a cupcake stamp, and finally recently I got me some. I had ordered these stamps from Niki Zipp from Paperchain in Joburg ages ago, and they finally arrived. To say I was over the moon is an understatement! I had ordered 4 sets of Hero Arts stamps and am so happy with them. The quality of Hero Arts stamps are excellent, and I have been extra happy with each stamp I have bought.

So here is just a quick post of my first cupcake card. I had so much fun colouring it and putting this card together, I can't wait to use all the other stamps in the set.



Hope you are having a nice weekend. It has been freezing here, we had so much rain yesterday. I am so happy, we have needed it desperately, so hopefully now my garden will come to life and I will be able to see all the plants that are hiding away, and my grass can turn green. I am so enjoying my new garden and now that the rains have come I can start planting some flowers for colour. What has the weather been like where you are?

1 comment:

Firenze said...

Hi René
I love the colours in this card - makes me want to bite into that cupcake!
Helen, Sea Point