Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm in Love - with my new Copics!!

Well, my birthday has come and gone, and I am finally in possession on my precious new Copics!! I must admit, it was worth the wait. I am in my absolute element! I spent a few hours playing with them yesterday, and must admit, they aren't the easiest things to work with! After playing and trying different colour combos together, I did start to be a bit more comfortable with them.

I just wanted to share the little girl I coloured yesterday, this is mainly for the RSA girls who have been going through my Copic journey with me. A special thanks to Paolo for stamping this image for me!



Hope you are having a lovely week!

3 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

laying with your new gift. Your picture looks lovely.
Warm greetings, Ursula

ursula Uphof said...

Sorry not sure what happened to my message. I originally said.
Wishing you a belated happy birthday. Hope you have a wonderful year and enjoy playing with your new gift. I think your picture looks lovely.
Warm greetings, Ursula

Meahni said...

Hi Rene, great colouring! I am so impressed. Enjoy your copics.