Thursday, July 16, 2009

A special RAK

I just wanted to post a photo of the RAK I received from my friend Paola. We have only recently got to know each other, but have already become good friends. Paola is the lady who has kindly helped me to get my Copics. Anyway, she sent me this card, which she coloured with her Copics, and she has really inspired me!!

Needless to say I am DYING for the 21st to arrive!!

I made a makeshift light box yesterday, and went and bought a desk lamp, to try and improve the quality of my photos for my blog. I took this photo in the box. So today I am going to experiment with it, and see how I can take the best photos of my cards!



Hope you are having a good week!

1 comment:

paola said...

I actually cant believe that my card it looks really good, if i do say so. Your light box seems to be doing the trick now lets see all the eye candy, enjoy your copics.
smiles
Paola