Monday, November 30, 2009

ABSC004 - Annabelle Sketch 4 & a Prize!

Morning to you on this Monday morning! Sorry I am a bit late in posting my Annabelle Sketch for this week, it was a very busy weekend! Only 1 week left of school before the boys go on holiday, so I am over the moon about that! Wow, it was hot yesterday 37 Degrees Celsius, happily it is a bit cooler today. Me, I battle with the heat!

Anyway, Andrea gave us another lovely sketch to work with this week. Here it is:


And here is my card:


I decided to use all the lovely little elements that are part of the "I can fly" set. I must say that this is definitely one of my fav sets, there is so much that you can do with it!

And there is another bonus to this weeks sketch. If you take part in the challenge you stand a chance of winning a $20 certificate to spend on any Annabelle products. Wonderful!! So we really would be chuffed if you took part! Just click on the Bling Challenge Blinkie in my sidebar to link your card for the week. Remember, you don't have to use Annabelle stamps on your card, just some Bling!!

Hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi René, thanks for your visit and lovely comment on my blog. Yes, as I learn more, so my style will be changing - for the better, I hope... lol. I need to take part in more challenges and if time allows, would love to take part in the Annabelle Challenge. The prize is certainly tempting. Thanks for suggesting it, hugs Sharon

chilli pip said...

Hi Rene had a good look at your cards and really like them, so pleased I have found some SA carders at last !
Please pop over to my blog and let me know what you think of my cards .

Michelle said...

Hi Rene, Your card looks fabulous, this is one of my favourite stamp sets.
Hugs Michelle