Monday, December 7, 2009

ABSC005 - A new Sketch

Hi all.

Andrea has come up with another lovely sketch this week. I was unfortunately not able to participate, cause of a whole bunch of commitments last week! Happily today is the 1st day of the boy's holiday, so hopefully I will have more free time on my hands! I actually worked on my card for next week's sketch this morning, and am really happy with my card. I used the Jewelled Tree Set which is totally awesome!! So check back on Friday for that. I would still love for you to take part in this week's sketch. You have until Friday to enter your card. Here is the sketch:


Please also stop by at the other DT girl's blogs. They have all made some lovely cards. Remember click on the Annabelle Blinkie in my sidebar to go to the Annabelle Stamps blog where you can link your cards.

No comments: