Friday, December 18, 2009

A scrapbooking Challenge!

Hi again. Wow, 2 posts in one day! I was doing a bit of blog surfing this morning, and stopped by my friend Cariena's blog. Her hubby has recently had a back op, and I just wanted to drop by to say "Hi". Anyway, while I was there I thought I would check out Scrap & Stamp, where Cariena is part of their DT. As it so happened their challenge for the week was to scrap a gathering and to use one stamp. I had the perfect photo for the challenge. So bright and early this morning I scrapped a page, it's so nice to have my mojo back.

So here is my layout. I had fun putting this one together. I got the idea from a layout in a CK mag. I used my old Making Memories foam stamps for the flourish stamped at the bottom of the page, as well as some yummy pink Sprinkles.


Sorry about the bad scan, the page is quite bulky! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

Thanks for sharing your craft with us on your blog. You are getting me enthusiastic about knitting again after many years of not doing much. Please hop on over to my blog to accept an award. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas and holiday! xx

Regina said...

such an adorable page! love the springy feel and the "heart" O! Thanks for playing along at SSS we hope you will join us again soon!

Desiréé said...

Wow, what a stunning page!!
Congrats!

sollie said...

Congratulations with your winning layout! It's very beautiful.

Shirley said...

Congrats on winning the challenge Rene! That's a beautiful page! Love all those bulky stuff! Keep those pages coming ya!