Friday, December 11, 2009

This Week's Sketch - ABSC006

Morning. It's a cooler day in Dundee today, yahoo!! Can't believe the first week of holiday is over already. We have had a great week, and I am loving having the boys at home. We have another great sketch to share with you today. It's simple, and fun to work with! I got my Xmas stamps from Andrea, and really love both sets! The set I used for today's card is the Jewelled Tree set, and it is lovely! Add some Sprinkles to this set, and you have the perfect recipe for a stunning Xmas card. Here are the stamps that are included in this set:


And here is my card. Once again my photography has let me down a bit, the card is much prettier IRL! I have taken a few photos this time!


This is the sentiment inside the card.


And a photo to show you how stunning the Sprinkles are!


We would love for you to take part. Click on the Annabelle Bling Challenge Blinkie in my sidebar to find out more details. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hubby and I are off to PMB to do our Xmas shopping, so looking forward to a day out, just the 2 of us!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello Rene, How are you doing? Your blog is looking great and I have got an award for you at my blog,
Hugs Michelle