Friday, January 8, 2010

It's new Sketch Time!!

Friday is a good day, it's the day I get to post my new Annabelle card, and I am so happy with the way my card turned out this week!! Andrea's sketch is a simple one, but as she says, you can make your card as plain or as detailed as you like. Most of the other DT members made square cards, but I just made a normal sized card. I don't make the square ones, cause I can't get hold of square envelopes, and I like to use the cards that I make! I also like to make more detailed cards, and like it when they look "full". I really like how fellow DT member Kylie's card turned out! Anyway here is the sketch that we played with this week:


And my card from a few different angles:




So, what do you think?

We would love for you to take part this week. I would especially encourage my fellow RSA girls to take part, let's show them what us South African girls can do!! I was very happy to see Ursula took part last week (she has just taken the plunge into blog land!) and Sharon (although not a RSA girl) is also a wonderful South African card maker, and she takes part often! So please give it a bash, all you need to do is add some bling to your card where ever the sketch indicates, and click onto the Annabelle Bling Challenge blinkie in my side bar to go and link your card.

Hope your weekend includes lots of crafting!!

P.S. Andrea is giving away an Annabelle Stamp set over at her blog, so hop on over and go and enter her giveaway!!

6 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

I think your card is such a happy one. Love it Rene.Thanks for your kind comments, will certainly try to enter again. warm wishes

Michelle said...

Hi Rene, You have out done your self, simply gorgeous.
Hugs from Michelle

Juls said...

gorgeous!! such a cute image, love the colour combo, your distressed edges and especially the way you have used the ribbon! Just fab!

Kylie said...

Hi Rene,
You card is STUNNING, Love it! It's so pretty and your colouring is amazing!
I agree with Michelle, you have out done your self!!

Enjoy your weekend,
Take Care,
Kylie X

Andrea said...

Wow Rene', you've done a beautiful job again this week!

Sharon said...

Lovely card Rene. Love the new sketch. Thanks for the mention on your blog. Hugs Sharon