Monday, January 18, 2010

New Challenge at Scrap & Stamp - Sugar & Spice

Hi All.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend. Ours was lovely, very relaxing!! The boys go back to school tomorrow, so we will have to get back into a new routine. I really am going to miss them! We have had an absolutely wonderful holiday, and I haven't once got to the stage when I have thought "I wish they were back at school".

Anyway, just a quick post. It's 3:30pm in the afternoon, and it's nearly time to get supper on etc.

I am posting a scrapbook layout today which qualifies for the weekly challenge over at Scrap & Stamp. The theme is Sugar & Spice, which is one I don't often get to use. Having 3 sons I really don't do girly lo's nearly as often as I would like. But... I do have one to share with you today. It's a layout I did of my very special sister and her gorgeous daughter Kayla. Hope you like it!


Enjoy the rest of your week!

4 comments:

Cariena said...

Yummie! i really like the use of all the stamps and the colour scheme is great! GOOD LUCK and THANKS for supporting Scrap and Stamp!!

Regina said...

love the colors! fabulous layout! thanks for playing along at Scrap and Stamp

sollie said...

Thanks for playing with us. Love your colourful layout!

amy said...

I love the colors you used for this layout! Very nice!