Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Anything Goes" challenge with Anita Be Stampin

Hi All.

Just a quick post to tell you about the latest challenge over at Anita Be Stampin!! The challenge for this week is "Anything Goes"!!

Here is the card I came up with for this challenge:



I used the lovely "Willa" digi image for my card, she is available for purchase HERE.

So PLEASE play along with us. You just need to create a card with an Anita Be Stampin image, and you stand in-line for a great prize. For all the details visit the Anita Be Stampin Blog.

We can't wait to see what you create!!

P.S.!!!!! Anita Be Stampin are looking for a few more designers, check out the details HERE.

7 comments:

Tracy S said...

so cute! Love how you colored her and the color combo you used!

Craftdee said...

Great choice of image, René ;-) Love your paper choice too, Dee

Brenda said...

Such a pretty card! I love, the colors, stitching, papers!
Hugs~Bren

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card...

cotnob said...

Great card Rene, I love the image and your papers.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Rene', can you please send me or Betty Anne an e-mail to let us know what is up? Thanks so much!

Lelia Pierce said...

Just gorgeous, Rene'! I am loving the card this week! :O)

XXX