Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Let's Scrap sketch time!!

The latest sketch is up at Let's Scrap, and I can't tell you how much fun I had with this one!!

When I first looked at it, I thought it might be a bit finicky for me, but I was wrong, my page came together so quickly!! I am so pleased with the way this one turned out!!



I used lots of scraps on this page!! The alphabet letters are by Basic Grey and the circle journaling spot is by Heidi Swapp. I did the journaling on an old typewriter I bought on auction 2 weeks ago for R60.00, I love it!!

Here is the lovely double page sketch, I used the right hand side!


So.... don't delay, go and become a member over at Let's Scrap, it really is a fun, inspiring and friendly place to be!!!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great page

life documented said...

love this one close up too! Congrats on the Design Team news!

Margaret said...

Great pages! How clever to use an old typewriter for the journalling as it fits right in! I'm amazed that the ribbon still has ink on it.