Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project Life Week 14 Again - I'm trying something New!

Naptime Momtog

The Mom Creative


Hi all. I really have been quiet on the blogging front lately, life really seems to be getting in the way of me spending time on the computer. I am not complaining, life just goes that way sometimes!

I have noticed the trend with Project Life this year, is to take photographs of your album rather than posting the actual photos. So.... I am going to do the same!!

The only problem is, you have seen these photos in my previous PL post, but I promise to have new photos next week!! Hope you don't mind?!?

I am still trying to figure out the best way to photography my album pages, I have a LONG way to go, these are terrible photos, but hopefully I will get a chance to play a bit this weekend.

So, enough nattering, here are my pages!!




If you have any tips on how I could improve on my photos I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week, I am off to the Oval to watch the boys play hockey this afternoon :)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Hello Rene, I think this is much better, as we get to view your stunning layouts and see the journalling as well. Keep it up. Beautiful pics and layouts. hugs Sharon x

Unknown said...

What a lovely family,
I have to work hard at my photos too. But I so enjoy looking at others photos and creativity.

With All That I Am

Carrie "Forrest"

packmom said...

Your pages came together great. I've yet to put my pictures in any pages. Someday I'll get to it!

Anonymous said...

Love the cross photo. Awesome pages.

dawn said...

Hi Renee,
So happy to see your pages this way and your journaling is sooooo neat and pretty!!

Your photos and the pages look AWESOME, NO GLARES OR CUT OFF PHOTOS OR ANYTHING WRONG. I'm not sure why you don't like them, really they look good!! Don't worry about them.

I saw your comment on my blog about showing your pages this time, it is fun to do it both ways and having the pages done to show is what keeps me motivated to keep going and not fall behind.

My fave picture is you and the boys on the grass, how cool is that!! Need to do that with my kids. How do you alwasys get good pics of your boys, they must like having pictures taken?? or do you bribe them?? LOL

So glad your mom was home for Easter, I'm sure she loves those grandsons.
Enjoy the week.

Kelli said...

your photos are beautiful.

Mari said...

Love, the shots! Just wanted to stop by and encourage you to stop by and submit your photos to our 12 days of capturing motherhood through your lens photo challenge: http://inspiredbyfamilymag.com/2012/04/15/mommy-moments-photo-challenge-has-begun/
Great prizes to be won or you can do it just for fun!
Mari