Monday, April 2, 2012

Project Life Week 26/3- 1/4

Naptime Momtog


The Mom Creative


Welcome back to another week in the life of the Sharp Family, I hope you enjoy your time here!!!


Some pretty flowers in our garden!


The plaster covering Jamie's lumbar puncture hole.


The boys watching some early morning t.v. in our room, don't know why they all look so grumpy though!


Jamie adores Pepper!


I pulled out my spinning wheel and spun some roving called Autumn Birdbath, I am loving the way it is turning out!


As I said before, Pepper thinks he is a cat. This morning while I was sewing he jumped onto my lap and then climbed onto the table and curled up on the quilt I was busy sewing!


Some fun on our Sunday morning walk!!


I love all my boys!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by again this beautiful Monday morning. I've just gotten back from a 6km run with Bryce who rode with me on his bicycle. I hope the week ahead is great for you. 2 more sleeps until my Mom comes to visit and 4 more sleeps until my sister arrives, its going to be a good week!!

14 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Great photos, have a fun week!

Hannelie said...

Thanks again for sharing! I am also blessed by a visit from my mother and niece from SA!

Mock-Turtle said...

Cute photos!

Kim Cunningham said...

These are cute photos! So sorry for your little guy's back. I winced seeing that. Looks like you finally have some cooler weather!

Lori @ Photograph Life said...

love the shot of pepper with his tongue out! my puppy hung out with me this weekend while i did crafts, so cute!

Dawn said...

Lovely photos Rene'! I hope Jamie is continuing to feel better everyday! Love the yarn you are spinning. You are into so many wonderful crafts!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics... however, maybe it's just me, but the pic of your DH and son in the tub is pretty personal. I know it's completely innocent, however I would hate some perve to get a hold of it and use it in a way that you didn't intend for it. I don't mean to offend you, but I really just felt like I should say something.

packmom said...

The colors in your yarn are perfect and Pepper is such a cute dog! My youngest is so in love with our dog too--gotta love a boy and his dog. Ouch on the back poke. Hope all is ok. Looks like a lovely week.

Cariena said...

Stunning pictures! Jamie is looking much better!

Beth @ Hope And Coffee said...

Looks like a fun week - except for the lumbar puncture!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That second one sure takes a mother's breath away. Yikes!

Love your quilt- beautiful!

dawn said...

Oh dear, hope Jamie is doing better now, poor little guy. Love seeing all your boys and how cute is Pepper, he's a star this week in your photos. Hooray for your mom and sister coming , so happy for you. Congrats on the good run you did, that's awesome!!
Enjoy your week and thanks for sharing your family!

Anonymous said...

Love these photos. Hope Jamie is okay now. That probably didn't feel great. Ouch!

Kelli said...

aaaak I run while my boy rides too! love that. pepper is the cutest dog ever! so happy to see him in you photos :) sorry about your lil' ones back...that sounds painful! hope he's doing okay now.