Sunday, April 14, 2013

Just playing with the latest Let's Scrap sketch!!!

It's been a while since I had the time or inclination just to scrap for fun, so when the urge hit me, I ran with it and just played on Thursday afternoon, the weather was chilly and just perfect to craft. I had the best time, and absolutely love the layout I created. I decided to use the latest sketch from LET'S SCRAP, I was on the DT for 2 terms a while back, and I always enjoyed creating layouts based on their sketches, this one by Debby was no exception!!!

Here is my layout and some close-up shots:


PRODUCTS USED:
 ~ Large Chippie Title - Enmarc Crafts
~ LOVE letters - Heidi Swapp
~ "Today" button - A Flair for Buttons
~ Dot Border Punch - AnnaBelle Stamps
~ Blue Everyday Life PP - Project Life by Becky Higgins
~ Arrows cut with my Silhouette Cameo
 
 Here is Debby's lovely sketch, I used the left hand side!!


If you want to play along, why not join the LET'S SCRAP community, it's a great place to be, and the ladies there are so friendly and encouraging!!

2 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

Very nice layout!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Rene!! Love the use of the tags and the wood grain washi!! And great job including the 3 larger photos on a single pager!!