Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sketch Challenge no.16 @ SCRAP AFRICA

Hello, if I do happen to still have some blog readers left, welcome back. I really am sad that my poor blog has been so neglected of late, but my life really has taken a 360 degree turn because my Mom and very elderly & frail Gran have moved in with us. My Mom is opening a coffee shop/cafe here in Dundee, so it has been a life changing time for all of us.

Needless to say my crafting time has been almost non existent!!

I am RATHER late in getting this post up, but here it is!!!! My layout for the latest SCRAP AFRICA sketch challenge!!!!

(Sorry about the rather poor quality of photos I used here, I am really battling to find the best way to photograph my layouts!!)

Here is the fun sketch we got to play with for this challenge!!


Please stop by the SCRAP AFRICA blog for details of the prize up for grabs as well as inspiration from the rest of the fabby SCRAP AFRICA team!!!! You have until the 14th of April to submit your layout!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely to be able to get on your blog again Rene'.
Another fabulous layout.
Did you get my message on Facebook?
Carol x

Ashley Horton said...

I've been missing your posts, Rene!! Glad to see a new layout from you! Love the Instagram photos on your page and all of the bright pops of color! So many fun details to look at!

Stefanie said...

I'm glad you're well. How exciting...a new coffee shop! You could host scrapbookiing tutorials there, yeah? I ope your grandmother is getting on well. So fragile these loved ones get in their senior years.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.