Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Challenge no.21 - Washi Tape and Twine at SCRAP AFRICA

Ooooops, I am 2 days late in posting about this challenge. It has been SO hectic around these parts of late that my lil ole blog has been terribly neglected!

Anyway, a quick post before I go and start supper to share my take on the latest SCRAP AFRICA challenge - WASHI TAPE & TWINE!

There is a lovely prize from the Scrapbook Studio, and a random winner will win this gift voucher.

http://www.scrapbookstudio.co.za/

a certificate for 250 Rand (approximately 25USD), which can be used by foreign participants as well.

You have until the 30th September to upload your projects.

What an AWESOME prize!!! SCRAPBOOK STUDIO is one of my fave places to shop, Cariena stocks LOADS of wonderful products!!!

When you are done with your project link up at the SCRAP AFRICA blog.

Can't wait to see what you put together!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Rene! Love the colors you put together on your layout!!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a great layout Rene. I really like the colours and that fab spotty paper x