Friday, September 20, 2013

Some Odd Girl September Sketch & Dies Challenge

Hi friends. Just a quick post to share the card I created for the Some Odd Girl September Sketch challenge as well as for our Tuesday challenge at Some Odd World, "Use your Dies". I battled to photograph this card for some reason, "Shy Fairy's" skin is a bit less orange IRL! :)

 

Here is the September Sketch, you still have time to play along!


We would LOVE for you to join our community at SOME ODD WORLD! It's a wonderful place to be!! Have an awesome weekend!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it.....and can relate when your camera doesnt cooperate with true colors!

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Rene!! Such a great use of the sketch!!

Unknown said...

Ya know darlin' if you hadn't mentioned the orange skin I wouldn't have even noticed! :D Such a lovely creation Rene, but then again I love all your stuffs!

RiNNE said...

Oh so pretty!! Great job on the sketch!