Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Look at this Lovely Texture!

This is the knitting project I started in December. I have put it on hold for now, purely because it is going to still be quite a few months before I can wear it. So for now I am trying to make some more summery knits, which I can wear now. I have finished my Gilmore Vest, but have not had time to take any photos yet. Hopefully I can rope hubby in to take some this weekend.

This project that I am showing you today is one from the UK publication "The Art of Knitting" and it is from 26th issue. It is such a nice pattern to knit, and I am really enjoying it. I am using a South African yarn called "Pure Gold", it is so nice and smooth to knit with.

It has been raining all day here today. Total Bliss!! I am busy knitting a pink, sleeveless top and am almost finished the back. I am just loving my knitting right now!

No comments: