Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some Simon Says Goodness

My parcel arrived from Simon Says today, and I am over the moon!! The stamp set (which is exclusive to Simon Says) is so cute. I chose the "Woodland Creatures" set to work with, and these little critters are adorable, and I am going to be able to make such nice things with them. The little owl and raccoon are too dear, and there is also a little bunny in the pack that I will be able to use for Easter cards.

Thanks to Heidi and Heather for the other goodies included. I have always wanted some Hero Arts note cards, and they are as nice as I would have imagined them to be! I have never used Tim Holtz distress ink before, so I am going to have fun playing with that. Any guesses what I am going to be doing tonight??


Please go and check the Simon Says blog and shop out (just click on the cute Simon logo in the sidebar), they really do have the most amazing products in their shop, and for us international customers they have excellent prices on their postage, which is always a plus!

I will hopefully post some of my new creations soon, so don't forget to check back!

1 comment:

lalalla said...

welcome in Design Team:) greetings from Poland