Friday, February 19, 2010

ABSC015 - Bling Sketch Challenge Time!!

Wow, last week was SSOOOOO busy and full!! Pretty glad it's over. Yesterday was hubby's birthday, as well as the boys school swimming gala. Caide did so well, and under very intense pressure was able to scoop the Junior Victor Ludorum trophy. I was so proud I felt like my chest was going to burst. I will have a photo to show next week.

So down to business. I missed the Annabelle Bling Challenge last week, but I am back this week. It was rather a challenging sketch for me to work with this week, and add that to a bit of missing mojo, this certainly wasn't the easiest card I have ever put together! Anyway... here is the sketch:



Here is my card. I was hoping to try and create a bit of an Easter feel to this card. I used the lovely flowers from the "Floral Stems" stamp set. It is available here.


We would really love for you to take part in our Bling Sketch Challenge. All you need to do is follow the sketch and add some bling to your card. Click on the Bling Sketch Blinkie in my sidebar to find the place to link your card.

Hope you all have a fab weekend, we are going to get some serious R & R in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi darling, I am so excited to hear about Caide's achievement yesterday! I can feel your pride...kind of takes me back!
How you are managing to find the time to fit in all that you do, I just don't know! I also look forward to seeing your prizewinning page....well done love! Hope all settles down soon..sorry you won't be coming down this weekend. I was really looking forward to it! Talk soon and love you lots.

Kylie said...

Very pretty card Rene! Love the colours you used, so fresh!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Ida said...

Pretty card. Love the colors and the flower you used.