Friday, February 26, 2010

Annabelle Bling Challenge time again.

Morning everyone! Wow, it's been another hectic, stressful & emotional week. I am really pleased it's Friday!! What has your week been like?

I somehow managed to get my mojo back to make my card for this week, and I really enjoyed the process, even when I was doing it at like 4:30am!!

This week is prize week and up for grabs is the stamp set 'I Can Fly'. We are making a few changes :) and the first and most important is that our sketch challenges will be going to fortnightly, which means you will have a bit more time to join in the fun! Secondly is that each fortnightly challenge will have a prize! So all the more reason to start joining in! More news soon!

So here is the sketch we got to work with this week. It's a good one!


I decided to mix it up a bit and make a long card instead, I haven't made one this size for ages. The image I used is one from the "Helen's Party" set, and the sentiment is from the "Flowers with Love" set. I also added some lovely Olive Sprinkles to my card for some bling. Both of these sets and the Sprinkles are available from the Annabelle Shop, there is a link to the shop in my sidebar. So here is my card from a few different angles.




We would really love for you to take part in our challenge. Remember you have 2 weeks to create your card, and there is a stamp set up for offer. So click on the Annabelle Bling Challenge blinkie in my sidebar to take part. Come on South African girls, lets show them what we can do!!

6 comments:

Ida said...

Super Cute and Fun card. Love the cheery colors and that you made a long card.

ursula Uphof said...

I love your card and the different size is good for a change. Like the extra time we know have.

Michelle said...

This such a fun card, you have done a wonderful job, I like your perspective of the sketch.

RosesMarijke said...

Very cute card..!!

I use the martha steward pons!
xxxMarijke

chilli pip said...

great card I love the colours very mod

Andrea said...

She looks gorgeous Rene', and I love your take on the sketch!
Andrea
x