Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Friday & that means Annabelle Sketch Time!!

Hi all, Friday already!! Each week seems to pass a little quicker than the one before!! Hope you have had a good one, it's been scorching hot all week here in South Africa.

I must confess, the sketch that Andrea gave us to work with this week was quite a challenge for me. It certainly forced me to think outside my box! Here it is:


Being so close to Valentines Day, it was nice to create a more romantic type card. I have already decided this is going to be sent to my Gran. My Poppy passed away in 2002, so I think it's been awhile since she received a Valentine's card. I think she will love this! Here is my card:




I had to take some side-on shots to show off the lovely Sprinkles. Are they not too stunning!! I used the "Elephant Valentine" set for my sentiment, and the "Build-a-bling" set for stamping the swirls where I placed my Sprinkles. These lovely sets are availabele from the Annabelle Stamps shop. The blinkie is in my sidebar.

We would love for you to take part in our challenge this week. Now is the perfect time to get some Valentines cards done for all those special people in your life! To enter our challenge just click on the Annabelle Bling Challenge Blinkie in my sidebar.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend. See you next week!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hello Dear Rene'
Thank you so much for your supportive comments over this past weekend. I love your Valentine card you are going to send to your gran:)
Have a lovely weekend :)
Warmly
Linda

Ida said...

Super pretty. I too found the sketch a challenge but I think you did a great job with your card. Love the cheery colors.

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Rene! Love the colours and all the blng, stunning!

Take Care,
Kylie X