Saturday, June 26, 2010

Preview 3 - Sentimental Bluebells

I just LOVE this next set that I am previewing for you. It is gorgeous and is one of those sets that you will use time and time again!!


This is one set I am really sad I didn't get to work with for these previews. Stunning don't you think??

The great news is that this set is up for grabs!!! One of the DT girls has a sneak preview of their blog, all you need to do is find out which girl it is and link their name to the Annabelle Blog. The girls links are in my side-bar!!! Will the preview be with
Andrea, Kylie, Jerusha, Ida, Michelle, Teresa, Tiffany or Sue??

Please also stop by and leave them some love on the beautiful cards they have created with this stamp set.

Hope you will play along with us. You really want to win this set, don't you??

No comments: