Friday, June 11, 2010

Say it in ... green & pink

Morning everyone!! It's Friday so that means a new challenge is up at Annabelle Stamps!! The theme for this week is "Say it in... green & pink". So we would love for you to play along with us!!! Have a look at what I have come up with. My card is featured on the Annabelle Stamps Blog this week so I am super excited about that!




I used the main image from the "Jasmine's Cupcake" set. This is a gorgeous image and is so perfect for lovely girly cards!! I added some Olive Green Sprinkles and used my new Martha edger punch for some detail. I coloured the image with my Copics.

SOME EXCITING NEWS!! Annabelle Stamps is releasing a new range of stamps, which are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! I will be posting some sneak peaks from the 15th, so please drop by my blog to check these out!!

Also remember you have until next week Friday to take part in our Sketch Challenge!!

It is kick-off of the Soccer World Cup in our country today. The atmosphere and buzz and unity we have been experiencing in our country has been AMAZING. I am feeling very proudly South African at the moment. Viva Bafana Bafana!!!

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Rene'!
LOVE everything about your card, the pattern paper is so pretty and I love your ribbon and Jasmine looks so pretty!
Enjoy all the excitement with the Soccer, Hubby is taking over the T.V. while the Soccer is on lol!
Australia's first game is against Germany, I think that might be a tough one but GO The SOCCERROOS' lol!
Enjoy your weekend!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

sarah said...

great color scheme!

Ida said...

Wonderful card. That stamp is a favorite of mine because it's so cute and I love strawberries. Love the sprinkles.
Not much of a soccer fan here but I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Amanda said...

Beautiful card and beautiful coloring!

Sharon said...

A super card Rene. So pleased you'd enjoying the soccer too! Ayoba!

Andrea said...

This is beautiful Rene'!
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the soccer! I don't watch it so I don't even know if we won or lost....but go the Soccerroo's!! Our youngest loves it!
Andrea
x