Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sketch 215 @ Scrapbook Challenges & 100 Followers

I have reached 100 Followers. Yahoo!!! Thanks so much to all the lovely people that have signed up to follow my blog, I really do appreciate it so much xxx

So I am a day late in posting this, but to show you my dedication to SC, am doing this post at 4:30am. Yup, rather early.

So here is the fun sketch we got to play with this week:


And here is my page:




I did this layout to tell the story of the crush my 3 year old Jamie has on his older brother Bryce's "girlfriend". It is so super cute to watch!!

We would love for you to sign up as a member of Scrapbook Challenges, it is such a fun group to be a part of :)

Have a wonderful week!!!

3 comments:

Jolanda said...

Hi Rene,beautiful page!!!(again;)
100 followers,that's a lot of people looking at your beautiful work!!!'t's always nice to be here!!!
Have a nice day,Jolanda

Sharon Keanly said...

Congrats on your 100 followers, that's wonderful Rene. Here's wishing you another 100. hugs Sharon

Lolly said...

Many thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - that led me to your lovely blog! Your layouts are wonderful. I have a friend who scrapbooks and I will send her your link :)