Thursday, June 16, 2011

A new Anita Be Stampin card for a few Challenges

Here in South Africa it's a public holiday, Youth Day, so that meant a bit of crafting time for me this afternoon. LOVELY to be tucked up inside because it's horribly windy and dusty outside!!

For my card I used an adorable Anita Be Stampin image from the lovely Cherry Sweet set. It includes this adorable image, a cherry image and 5 lovely sentiments. Have a look at my card, you can buy this set and other images HERE.



THE INGREDIENTS I USED ON MY CARD ARE:
IMAGE & SENTIMENT- Anita Be Stampin
CUTTLEBUG EMBOSSING FOLDER
PRIMA FLOWERS & OTHERS
BRADS - Making Memories
SMOOCH SPRITZ - Sea Kiss
RIBBON - From my stash
COPICS!!!

I AM ENTERING MY CARD FOR THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
Anita Be Stampin - Shaped card
Simon Says - Bingo (Flowers, Brads, Sentiment)
Cute Card Thursday - Colour of your birthstone, my birthday is next month, so my colour is RUBY
7 Kids College Fund - Create a Summery Card

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today, for those that take the time to leave a comment, a HUGE "thanks", it means so much to me :)

10 comments:

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Your card is darling....really love the stamped image, the embossed sheet and the flowers..really lovely.

Tracy S said...

Super duper cute, Rene! I love the use of the kraft, the cuttlebug folder you used, the colors and how you cut her out. Love it all! Glad to see you play along with us again this time around again over at Anita Be Stampin. Hope to see you more often!! *hugs*

Carolina said...

Great card, Rene! Love the red and light blue combination, and your image is lovely!!!!

Tara Godfrey said...

Fab card, Rene! I love the image and the shaped card is great too! Oh I love the sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Susan Hogan said...

Great card Rene - hope the holiday was productive.

Brenda said...

Another fabulous card Rene. Love the craft paper and red together. Thanks so much for playing along at Anita Be Stampin!!!
hugs~Bren

Sharon said...

I so enjoyed the Public Holiday too... when's the next one...LOL A lovely card Rene. hugs Sharon

Jeni said...

Beautiful! Love your color combo, just love using kraft paper. So glad you played in the Anita Be Stampin Challenge. ~jeni :)

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful card, Rene'! I'm so happy to see you playing along with us! :O)

XXX

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for playing along at ABS.. Hugs, Linda