Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Card Sketch @ Let's Scrap

The latest card sketch is up at Let's Scrap, and Debby did another fab job with this one. I am so enjoying that as part of my DT requirements I get to make one card a month. This one is a little different to those that I usually make, because there was no colouring done on this one!!


And here is my card:




THE INGREDIENTS I USED ON MY CARD ARE:
Stamps - Hero Arts
P.P - Sassafras
Leaves cut with a Cuttlebug Die
Flowers - Prima
Pearls - Kaisercraft
Sentiment - AnnaBelle Stamps
Twine & Ribbon
Smooch Spritz in the colour Limolicious

Let's Scrap has now reached 3000 members and it really is an awesome site, friendly, welcoming and inspiring. Why don't you check it out HERE!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this card! I never saw the leaves when I looked at it in the gallery. That is the reason why I love detailed photos. You will see so much more!
Thanks for your sweet words about my sketches, I am not a card maker but doing the sketches is fun, especially because people like them!

Juls said...

oooh what a fabulous card!!!!! Hugs Juls

Ida said...

How very pretty. Love your colors, papers and the wonderful embellishments.

Michelle Looi said...

ooo so Lovely! I'm looking for some inspiration and I found it at your blog!